- Trump says GDP would have topped 4% if Fed had halted rate hikes sooner
- Boeing's 737 Max could single-handedly hit US GDP if production is halted, JP Morgan says
- The bond market is flashing its biggest recession sign since before the financial crisis
- US weekly jobless claims fall more than expected
- Mortgage rates just tanked thanks to the Fed – and they could go even lower
- Skittish investors pull more than $20 billion from stocks, rush into bonds: BAML
- Morgan Stanley holds top spot as activist defense firm: data
- Oil major Total CEO's compensation drops 17 percent in 2018: company document
- Overdone? Short EU equities 'most crowded' trade for first time
- Role of a Lifetime: Life Lessons with Peter Krause
Top StoryTop Republicans speak out on Mueller report findings
Top Republicans cheered the key findings of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation, which indicated Mueller did not find proof President Trump colluded with Russia to sway the 2016 election.
27.12.2018 Slime - it's a slippery business
Kids love the mess and parents love the prices - but can slime keep selling?
The Dow Jones is up by nearly 5% and the technology-focused Nasdaq rises by nearly 6%.
How K-pop, soybeans and the Gilets Jaunes made their mark on business and finance in 2018.
A fall in Japan's Nikkei index comes after Wall Street suffers the worst Christmas Eve on record.
The president's salvo came as his own treasury secretary scrambles to calm nervous investors.
Despite big deductions already made, shops will have to cut prices further on Boxing Day, say analysts.
It will allow the bank to continue operating freely across the EU in the event of a no-deal Brexit.
- Mueller report finds no evidence that Trump campaign colluded with Russia: Justice Department
- Spain's socialists increase their lead ahead of April 28 vote: poll
- U.S. Navy, Coast Guard ships pass through strategic Taiwan Strait
- Caravan of migrants in Mexico starts moving towards U.S.
- Factbox: The Mueller investigation: Five takeaways