- Job openings hit record 7.136 million in August
- US industrial production increased for a 4th-straight month, but momentum slowed sharply in the thir
- US economic outlook vs the rest of the globe is brightest in 11 years
- US economic outlook vs the rest of the globe is brighter than it's been in 12 years
- Retail sales edged up amid the biggest drop in spending at restaurants and bars in nearly 2 years
- YOUR MONEY - Comic heroes teach kids about finance
- PIMCO taps Erin Browne as managing director and portfolio manager
- Gray divorces and tax changes complicate retirement
- Englander's Millennium hires portfolio manager from Citadel: sources
- Speculators lift net long U.S. dollar bets to highest since mid-Dec 2016: CFTC, Reuters
Top StoryBar Laika, E-Flux’s Long-Awaited Brooklyn Restaurant, Has an Opening Date
First up, on Thursday, October 16, are offerings of sea trout, Japanese curry, and an Anri Sala screening. Read More
The post Bar Laika, E-Flux’s Long-Awaited Brooklyn Restaurant, Has an Opening Date appeared first on ARTnews.
16.10.2018 Unilad web publisher bought by LADbible
The move safeguards more than 200 jobs at the viral publisher, which collapsed with debts of £6.5m.
The withdrawals follow tensions between the US and Saudi Arabia over Jamal Khashoggi's disappearance.
16.10.2018 Tiny Palm smartphone baffles gadget fans
The credit-card-sized device is designed to help people take a break from their main phone.
16.10.2018 Audi fined €800m over diesel scandal
The Volkswagen division "admits responsibility" for selling cars that broke pollution regulations.
16.10.2018 UK wage growth fastest for nearly 10 years
Wages rose at an annual pace of 3.1% in the three months to August, official figures show.
Drax is paying £702m for the rest of Scottish Power's conventional power generation assets.
The firm's CEO defends a possible return to China, a market Google abandoned over censorship concerns.
- Migrant caravan organizer to be deported to Honduras from Guatemala
- Nigerian midwife killed by militants is mourned, Red Cross says it refused to pay ransom
- Iran says it has killed mastermind of deadly attack on parade
- U.S. pilot killed as Ukrainian Su-27 air force jet crashes in training
- Nigeria's Senate to probe alleged $3.5 billion NNPC fuel subsidy fund