Every Wednesday evening at 7pm (starting 28 March) we'll meet up to discuss a unique topic, exploring Buddhism and how applying Buddhist practices can be helpful in our own busy, high stress, modern-day lives. At the end ...
Wellington | Wednesday, 28 March 2018 - Wednesday, 19 December 2018
- Findings could spur energy-saving electronics, quantum computing
- New algorithm fuses quality and quantity in satellite imagery
- The right squeeze for quantum computing
- Supercomputers provide new window into the life and death of a neutron
- Scientists use a photonic quantum simulator to make virtual movies of molecules vibrating