Top StoryFake or Fortune?: Norfolk found 'Henry Moore sculpture' not by famed artist
A sculpture thought to be by Henry Moore was more likely made by a local artist, a BBC show reveals.
The world's largest economy grew by 6.5% in the second quarter but fell short of forecasts.
Advanz pushed up the price of thyroid tablet packs more than 10-fold, says the competition watchdog.
Six state capitals have seen record prices for the third quarter in a row, the survey said.
Japan's SoftBank is selling the shares to cover losses in other investments, according to one report.
Marketeer Toni says being able to socialise more and meet colleagues is pushing her spending higher.
The UK industry says the demand is there but it is "desperately trying to get back to full capacity".
A pensioner caught up in an investment saga lost it all, prompting warnings to others.
- Judge recommends Shakira goes on trial for alleged tax fraud
- Military called in to enforce Sydney lockdown as Delta variant fuels record rise in COVID cases
- Major new bridge connecting two parts of Croatian coastline angers Bosnian officials
- Earth Overshoot Day: We've already consumed more this year than the planet can regenerate
- Foreign secretary 'unlikely' to attend Beijing Winter Olympics as calls for boycott grow