Top StoryGeneral Election 2019: Moments from results day
From the Tories winning seats in traditional Labour heartlands to Jo Swinson losing her seat.
14.12.2019 Check your train time - new timetables begin
New rail timetables come in on Sunday, with more and speedier services promised on some routes.
Lawyers for Quadriga users say there are "questionable circumstances" behind Gerald Cotten's death.
Promises have been made and plans put in place that will have an effect on your finances after the election.
The so-called phase one deal will see billions of dollars in tariffs removed or delayed.
The regulator is considering whether the takeover will lead to "a substantial lessening of competition".
13.12.2019 Timetable set for Woodford fund repayments
Stricken investors in Neil Woodford's former flagship fund will receive their first payments on 20 January.
Bosses have called on the prime minister to secure the future terms of trade with the EU.
- Sudan's ex-president convicted of corruption and money laundering
- Australia could face its hottest day ever - beating record of 50.7C
- North Korea completes 'crucial test' at long-range rocket site
- Boy, 13, charged with murder after college student stabbed to death
- England's Miss World hopeful insists competition is not outdated