- US and China rivalry for supremacy goes way beyond trade, says founder of world's largest hedge fund
- US import prices increase more than expected in October
- US retail sales rebound sharply in October
- US weekly jobless claims unexpectedly rise; several states estimated
- Billionaire investor Ray Dalio: Fed raised rates to a point where they're hurting asset prices
- U.S. big investors' best investment ideas for 2019
- Third Point gains ISS, Glass Lewis support in Campbell proxy fight
- How U.S. seniors on Medicare can bridge the gap in dental insurance
- Proxy advisory firm ISS favors vote for Third Point nominees at Campbell
- PG&E rout may be hitting hedge funds after raised bets before fire
Top StorySaudi crown prince has 'absolutely nothing to do' with Khashoggi murder: foreign minister
Fishing leaders, skippers and traders are seeking more specifics on the draft agreement on leaving the EU.
15.11.2018 Facebook accused of dark PR tactics
Facebook is embroiled in a new controversy over the tactics it used to discredit its critics.
The club said sales of matchday tickets and merchandise fell in the first quarter of the year.
15.11.2018 Asda revival continues as sales rise again
The Walmart-owned supermarket reports its sixth consecutive quarterly increase in sales.
The Ivy Park gymwear brand is now 100% owned by Beyoncé's management company Parkwood.
Sterling has lost about 1% against both dollar and the euro after Dominic Raab and Shailesh Vara quit.
15.11.2018 Brexit: A guide to where we are
Theresa May has agreed a draft Brexit deal with Brussels. What happens now?
- Highlights: UK ministers quit over Brexit draft, pound and bank stocks tumble, May vows to fight
- 'I'm going to see this through': UK PM May vows to fight for Brexit deal
- Factbox: Who wants to be Britain's next prime minister?
- UK's May likens her Brexit resolve to cricketer Geoff Boycott
- Sri Lanka president seeks fresh no-confidence motion against new PM