- Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on the death of Michael Pitfield
- Governor General to travel to Thailand for the Royal Cremation of King Bhumibol
- Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on the formation of the next government of New Zealand
- Statement by the Prime Minister on Diwali and Bandi Chhor Divas
- Statement by the Prime Minister on Global Dignity Day
- Rude officers, seized items and touchy pat downs top CATSA complaints list
- PC Leader Doug Ford hammered over allegations stolen data helped boost campaign
- Craft cannabis growers in B.C. sound alarm over survival of sector
- Far-right groups, counter-protesters rally over asylum seekers at Canada-U.S. border
- Did former Canadian ISIS member lie to the New York Times or to CBC News?
Top StoryDoug Ford is a populist, but it's not yet clear what kind
There's a rich history of Canadian populists, and Doug Ford certainly falls into that category. The big question, however, is what kind of populist would he be in the premier's office?