- Strong job growth is back: Payrolls jump in June well above expectations
- Jobs report could show a slowing trend and be the lever the Fed needs to cut rates
- Trump's latest Fed moves are another step in trying to take control of interest rates
- US trade deficit widens to a 5-month high of $55.5 billion in May
- US weekly jobless claims fall more than expected
- China's Centurium Capital raises over $2 billion from GIC, Temasek, others
- Reinsurance hedge fund Tangency Capital raises further $165 million
- Fund investors retreat from U.S. stocks as S&P 500 hits records
- Synthomer to buy Omnova in $824 million deal
- Morgan Stanley cuts long-term Brent price view after OPEC supply cuts
This was a surprise to nobody.
Thousands of protesters marched to a police office in the north of Myanmar's largest city, Yangon, on Saturday, demanding speedy and transparent justice in a child-rape case that has sparked national outrage.
North Korea's state media said on Saturday that the Australian student Alek Sigley was caught committing spying acts which led to his expulsion from North Korea.
Botswana's government will appeal a high court ruling that decriminalized homosexuality, potentially resuscitating a law that punished gay sex by up to seven years in prison.
Britain should be "scared" about Tehran's possible retaliation for the capture of an Iranian supertanker by Royal Marines in Gibraltar, the Fars semi-official news agency on Saturday reported an Iranian cleric as saying.
A UK-flagged supertanker that came to a halt in the Gulf early on Saturday is "safe and well", a United Kingdom Maritime Trade Operations (UKMTO) official told Reuters.
President Trump’s 2020 campaign will seize on Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden’s mixed Senate record rather than his eight years as Barack Obama’s right-hand man.
Iran has dismissed as "fabricated" reports of the seizure of a British oil tanker in the Gulf, Iran's IRIB news agency quoted unnamed sources as saying.
Some members of Britain's Conservative Party have been issued with more than one ballot paper to vote for the next party leader, who will also become prime minister, the BBC reported on Saturday.
Two soldiers were killed and one was injured after a tank shell exploded at a military base in Azerbaijan on Saturday, Russian news agency RIA cited the Azeri ministry of defense as saying in a statement.
06.07.2019 House GOP leader sides with AOC on pay hike, says Congress at risk of being only for millionaires
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., appeared to echo New York Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, saying members of Congress deserve a pay raise -- or else only millionaires will be able to serve.
Some Democrats are beginning to use terminology popular with conservatives in order to highlight their policies, according to pollster Frank Luntz.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's coalition is on track to win a solid majority in a July 21 upper house election, and his dream of revising the pacifist constitution could still be alive if enough allies also win, a survey showed on Saturday.
Fox News's Juan Williams says former Vice President Joe Biden is in "big trouble" after the Democratic presidential frontrunner said he was wasn't ready for Sen. Kamala Harris' attacks during last week's debate.
President Trump's critics' collective outcry over his Independence Day "Salute to America" was overblown, according to Marc Thiessen.
The folks on the Outnumbered couch weighed in on President Trump slamming Michigan Rep. Justin Amash, who announced Thursday that he was leaving the Republican Party.
Thousands of mothers marched in Hong Kong on Friday in support of students who have taken to the streets in recent weeks to protest against an extradition bill that would allow people to be sent to mainland China for trial.
Sudan's ruling military council and a coalition of opposition and protest groups agreed provisionally on Friday to share power for three years, bringing thousands onto the streets to hail a first step toward ending decades of dictatorship.
Lawmakers in the city where Democratic presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg precedes as mayor will consider purchasing 75 additional body cameras for its police force, weeks the fatal shooting of a black man by a white police officer led to civil unrest.
An Iranian Revolutionary Guards commander threatened on Friday to seize a British ship in retaliation for the capture of an Iranian supertanker by Royal Marines in Gibraltar.
- Thousands protest amid outcry over Myanmar child-rape case
- North Korea says detained Australian student committed spying acts: KCNA
- Botswana seeks to overturn ruling that legalized gay sex
- UK should be 'scared' of Tehran's response over tanker, cleric says: Fars
- UK-flagged tanker stopped in Gulf 'safe and well': UKMTO