- Leon Cooperman says the Fed made a mistake cutting rates: 'You're screwing the savers'
- US existing home sales rise to 17-month high in August
- Pimco CEO says the US economy is slowing and will grow just above 1% in the first half of 2020
- US weekly jobless claims rise less than expected
- Powell: Low rates abroad a sign of weak global growth
- China drafts bar for net capital of banks' wealth management units
- Australian regulator loses landmark pension fund court battle
- Australian regulator loses court battle against wealth manager IOOF
- Private equity can still find 'diamonds in the rough': Apollo exec
- Firm advertised huge returns. It won an award in Monaco. The SEC calls it a fraud
There's a lot of news out there on the World Wide Web, and it's hard to keep up with all your favorite subjects, upcoming movie releases and other entertainment news. That's where World Informers comes in.
World Informers scouts the Internet for all the latest and greatest news, blog posts, and more.
World Informers is one of the Web's leading sources of news and information.
We at the "World Informers" website, understand that the Internet presents an opportunity for us to reach you, the public, in new and exciting ways with information about our programming, interactive content, news, and other forms of interaction.
We have developed and integrated powerful Natural Language Processing algorithms in query analysis and refinement, search strategy, relevancy ranking, focused drill-down and exploration of multi-dimensional information spaces.
Visitors to our Web site can be confident that we are very respectful of their privacy concerns. Specifically, we recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of personally identifiable information collected about our visitors. As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as name, address or e-mail address, is automatically collected from visitors to our site.
We may collect and disclose certain non-personal information from your IP address. This information is used only to provide an enhanced on-line experience for our visitors by optimizing our Web pages for your computer (i.e., the identity of your Internet browser, the type of operating system you use, and the domain name of your Internet service provider). We may also use this non-personal information to determine the total number of visitors to our Web site.
When you view our Web site, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a 'Cookie' or similar file and will help us in many ways. For example, Cookies allow us to tailor a Web site to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Personally identifiable information about our visitors is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted by those visitors. The "World Informers" website uses such information only for the purpose for which it was submitted, unless we disclose other uses at the time of collection.
The "World Informers" website does not sell personal information to third parties. The "World Informers" website may share personally identifiable information with other parts of our company, but this will never be used on an individual basis outside of the company.
The "World Informers" website maintains appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of personally identifiable information in its possession.
The "World Informers" website may use such personally identifiable information in the aggregate (non-identifiable) form to make our Web site better and more responsive to the needs of our visitors. This statistical compilation of non-identifiable information may also be used by or provided to others for marketing, advertising, or research purposes.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us : HERE
- Ireland says Brexit deal is not yet close but 'mood music' has improved
- North Korea chief negotiator says welcomes Trump's suggestion for 'new method'
- Missing Zimbabwe doctor found but pay strike to go on: union
- 'Cleanup Time': Pro-China lawmaker targets Hong Kong's Lennon Walls
- UK can get Brexit deal and leave by October 31 - junior minister