- Three states just set new lows for unemployment — that could be good for Trump in 2020
- US consumer sentiment surges to highest level in 15 years
- Trump administration will delay auto tariffs for up to six months
- China accuses the US of 'bullying behavior'
- US recession risk rises as US-China trade tensions heat up: Reuters poll
- Your money: Cosigning a student loan? Be prepared to pay
- Philly refiner defers retirement fund payments to employees: letter
- Investors shun equities, pile into bonds in past week: BAML
- U.S.-based equity funds post $12.27 billion outflows amid U.S.-China trade tensions
- Soros Fund Management increases stake in Tesla convertible bonds: filings
There's a lot of news out there on the World Wide Web, and it's hard to keep up with all your favorite subjects, upcoming movie releases and other entertainment news. That's where World Informers comes in.
World Informers scouts the Internet for all the latest and greatest news, blog posts, and more.
World Informers is one of the Web's leading sources of news and information.
We at the "World Informers" website, understand that the Internet presents an opportunity for us to reach you, the public, in new and exciting ways with information about our programming, interactive content, news, and other forms of interaction.
We have developed and integrated powerful Natural Language Processing algorithms in query analysis and refinement, search strategy, relevancy ranking, focused drill-down and exploration of multi-dimensional information spaces.
Visitors to our Web site can be confident that we are very respectful of their privacy concerns. Specifically, we recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of personally identifiable information collected about our visitors. As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as name, address or e-mail address, is automatically collected from visitors to our site.
We may collect and disclose certain non-personal information from your IP address. This information is used only to provide an enhanced on-line experience for our visitors by optimizing our Web pages for your computer (i.e., the identity of your Internet browser, the type of operating system you use, and the domain name of your Internet service provider). We may also use this non-personal information to determine the total number of visitors to our Web site.
When you view our Web site, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a 'Cookie' or similar file and will help us in many ways. For example, Cookies allow us to tailor a Web site to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Personally identifiable information about our visitors is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted by those visitors. The "World Informers" website uses such information only for the purpose for which it was submitted, unless we disclose other uses at the time of collection.
The "World Informers" website does not sell personal information to third parties. The "World Informers" website may share personally identifiable information with other parts of our company, but this will never be used on an individual basis outside of the company.
The "World Informers" website maintains appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of personally identifiable information in its possession.
The "World Informers" website may use such personally identifiable information in the aggregate (non-identifiable) form to make our Web site better and more responsive to the needs of our visitors. This statistical compilation of non-identifiable information may also be used by or provided to others for marketing, advertising, or research purposes.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us : HERE
- Australia staring at election cliff-hanger as poll predictions fall flat
- ABC TV: most likely election result is return of Australia government
- There will be no war as we don't want war, and no one can confront Iran: Zarif
- U.S. embassy issues Indonesia security alert ahead of election results
- Austrian vice chancellor quits over video as coalition teeters