- Strong job growth is back: Payrolls jump in June well above expectations
- Jobs report could show a slowing trend and be the lever the Fed needs to cut rates
- Trump's latest Fed moves are another step in trying to take control of interest rates
- US trade deficit widens to a 5-month high of $55.5 billion in May
- US weekly jobless claims fall more than expected
- China's Centurium Capital raises over $2 billion from GIC, Temasek, others
- Reinsurance hedge fund Tangency Capital raises further $165 million
- Fund investors retreat from U.S. stocks as S&P 500 hits records
- Synthomer to buy Omnova in $824 million deal
- Morgan Stanley cuts long-term Brent price view after OPEC supply cuts
Top StoryThis Fourth of July, Americans will shell out $1 billion on beer
If spending is any guide, this country's patriotic spirit is alive and well, with Americans coughing up nearly $7 billion on food for the grill this July 4.
27.12.2018 Slime - it's a slippery business
Kids love the mess and parents love the prices - but can slime keep selling?
The Dow Jones is up by nearly 5% and the technology-focused Nasdaq rises by nearly 6%.
How K-pop, soybeans and the Gilets Jaunes made their mark on business and finance in 2018.
A fall in Japan's Nikkei index comes after Wall Street suffers the worst Christmas Eve on record.
The president's salvo came as his own treasury secretary scrambles to calm nervous investors.
Despite big deductions already made, shops will have to cut prices further on Boxing Day, say analysts.
It will allow the bank to continue operating freely across the EU in the event of a no-deal Brexit.
- Thousands protest amid outcry over Myanmar child-rape case
- North Korea says detained Australian student committed spying acts: KCNA
- Botswana seeks to overturn ruling that legalized gay sex
- UK should be 'scared' of Tehran's response over tanker, cleric says: Fars
- UK-flagged tanker stopped in Gulf 'safe and well': UKMTO