- Shutdown won't stop key jobs report or CPI, but other data could be impacted
- US home price growth slowed in October
- Trump lashes out at Fed — again: 'They're raising interest rates too fast'
- 'I'm stunned' by all the recession talk — Mohamed El-Erian warns against self-fulfilling prophecie
- NY Fed President John Williams says the Fed could re-evaluate view in 2019 — stocks jump
27.12.2018 Slime - it's a slippery business
Kids love the mess and parents love the prices - but can slime keep selling?
The Dow Jones is up by nearly 5% and the technology-focused Nasdaq rises by nearly 6%.
How K-pop, soybeans and the Gilets Jaunes made their mark on business and finance in 2018.
A fall in Japan's Nikkei index comes after Wall Street suffers the worst Christmas Eve on record.
The president's salvo came as his own treasury secretary scrambles to calm nervous investors.
Despite big deductions already made, shops will have to cut prices further on Boxing Day, say analysts.
It will allow the bank to continue operating freely across the EU in the event of a no-deal Brexit.
- Indonesia orders flights to steer clear of erupting Anak Krakatau volcano
- Greek TV says explosive device wounds police officer in central Athens
- Indonesia reroutes all flights around erupting Anak Krakatau volcano
- Lost idol: New wave of Myanmar youth activists look beyond Suu Kyi
- China to try Canadian citizen on drugs charges: news report