- Larry Summers: 50 percent chance of a US recession by 2020
- US and China rivalry for supremacy goes way beyond trade, says founder of world's largest hedge fund
- US import prices increase more than expected in October
- US retail sales rebound sharply in October
- US weekly jobless claims unexpectedly rise; several states estimated
Johnston Press plans to file for administration with its assets then immediately sold to its lenders.
16.11.2018 Small UK firms 'fed up' with Brexit turmoil
Small businesses owners give their reaction to the Brexit talks and the PM's draft Brexit agreement.
16.11.2018 Trump raises hopes of China trade deal
The US president says he thinks a "deal will be made" with China over trade.
16.11.2018 Pound steadies after biggest fall since 2016
Sterling stabilises after Thursday's political turmoil, although shares in banks and housebuilders remain weak.
The price of Portrait of an Artist (Pool with Two Figures) is the highest for a living artist.
The companies overcharged phone and broadband customers leaving their contracts early, Ofcom said.
The boss of engineering giant Rolls-Royce says politicians must get behind a "practical plan" for Brexit.
- UK's May sees 'no alternative' to her Brexit plan
- Interpol renews arrest warrant for MOL's CEO, Croatia says
- Merkel protege eyes female quota for lawmakers, takes aim at dual citizenship
- Islamic State says U.S.-led strikes kill 40 in militant pocket in Syria
- Trump administration says no final conclusion on Khashoggi murder