- Your first trade for Wednesday, February 20
- Morgan Stanley: Push to electric vans and trucks will be led by Amazon and other 'megafleets'
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: CVS Health, Garmin, Gannett, Apple & more
- UBS downgrades Charles Schwab to sell, says buybacks can't cushion blow from rising costs
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch: A strong China trade deal could unleash a double-digit rally
28.01.2019 The shutdown cost the economy $11 billion – including a permanent $3 billion loss, government says
Overall, the CBO projected economic growth will slow this year to 2.3 percent, compared with the 3.1 percent rate last year, as the benefits of the new tax law begin to fade.
- As Maduro holds on, Venezuela opposition eyes negotiated transition
- Guaido says he's trying to freeze Venezuelan accounts in Switzerland
- Chinese 'Ivory Queen' smuggler sentenced to 15 years jail in Tanzania
- Saudi prince expects investment worth more than $100 billion in India
- Afghanistan rebukes Pakistan ambassador in ripple effect from Kashmir attack