- Your first trade for Wednesday, February 20
- Morgan Stanley: Push to electric vans and trucks will be led by Amazon and other 'megafleets'
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: CVS Health, Garmin, Gannett, Apple & more
- UBS downgrades Charles Schwab to sell, says buybacks can't cushion blow from rising costs
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch: A strong China trade deal could unleash a double-digit rally
U.S. auto sales in January are expected to fall about 1 percent compared to 2018, partly due to uncertainty around government shutdown causing some customers to delay purchases, according to industry consultants J.D. Power and LMC Automotive.
- As Maduro holds on, Venezuela opposition eyes negotiated transition
- Guaido says he's trying to freeze Venezuelan accounts in Switzerland
- Chinese 'Ivory Queen' smuggler sentenced to 15 years jail in Tanzania
- Saudi prince expects investment worth more than $100 billion in India
- Afghanistan rebukes Pakistan ambassador in ripple effect from Kashmir attack