- US weekly jobless claims increase less than expected
- Trump says GDP would be near 4% and the Dow would be up to 10,000 points higher if it weren't for th
- White House top economic advisor Larry Kudlow says economic growth will top 3% this year
- Trump says he 'could get used to' negative interest rates as he knocks the Fed: 'Love that'
- Trump urges countries to 'put their own citizens first' at Davos as he touts US economic success
- To train more workers, companies turn to virtual reality
- Which company just hit $1 trillion? Google it.
- Activist hedge funds stepped up calls for asset sales and spin-offs in 2019: data
- ValueAct's Ubben cheers BlackRock's new stance on climate change
- In next war, soldiers will leave their smartphones at home: Peter Apps
- Rolexes and cars; Lebanese spend big to prise savings from the bank
- Salvini seeks redemption in Italian regional elections
- Nineteen soldiers killed in attack on Mali army camp
- Public anger grows over coronavirus in Thailand, with eight cases of the illness
- Syrian government forces capture towns in advance on rebel-held Idlib