- Mortgage demand from homebuyers shows unexpectedly strong and quick recovery, as applications spike
- New home sales rose slightly in April, defying expectations of a huge 22% drop, as prices fall
- Home prices gained strength as coronavirus shut down economy in March, S&P Case-Shiller says
- May unemployment looks worse than expected, signaling another bad jobs report could be coming
- Mitch McConnell says next coronavirus bill will not extend enhanced unemployment benefits
- Ackman says hedge fund up 27% year to date, dumped Berkshire
- Ackman says portfolio is up as much as 27%, sold Berkshire recently
- Starboard set to win eight board seats at GCP Applied Technologies-sources
- Northern Trust shutting fund; an outlier or sign of future risk?
- Retirement services provider Human Interest extends funding round to $50 million
22.05.2020 UK retail sales crash in April amid lockdown
British clothing sales plummeted by 50.2% last month as many High Street stores were closed.