- Iraq: New residential neighbourhood for teachers secured by union
- EI calls on ILO and governments to improve working conditions in tertiary education
- Building education unions’ capacity for social and policy dialogue in Uganda and Malawi
- EI on the World Development Report: “One must have a vision to have hope”
- France: education is no longer a priority for the government
- Cottage in France made entirely of chocolate available to book for a limited time
- Delta flight blows tires during emergency landing at JFK airport
- Disney World offering new flexible pricing plan starting in October
- Bali considering banning bikini-clad tourists from taking photos at holy sites
- GoAir passenger and first-time flier tries to open emergency exit door thinking it was the bathroom
- Request to end DACA from multiple states denied by federal judge
- John Bolton warns Iran 'there will be hell to pay' if aggression continues: 'We will come after you'
- Trump administration's sanctions on Chinese military agency widens rift between Washington and Beiji
- Feinstein can’t guarantee Kavanaugh accuser shows, as Ford bristles over role of female attorney
- Trump attacks Kavanaugh accuser
For women, running alone has its risks, but that’s not news to those who do it.
A recent Runner’s World survey reported that 43% of women said they experience harassment at least sometimes during a run, and the number increases to 58% for women under 30 — compared with 4% of all men. And the fatal...
Those who switch to a plant-based diet may miss the pleasures of dairy beverages -- creamy chocolate milks, fruity drinkable yogurts and even energy-boosting protein shakes that typically contain milk and whey proteins.
But as more people incorporate plant-based foods, brands are coming up with...
Boutique fitness studios seem to be sprouting up everywhere, but people may still have trouble getting to one. In tandem with the boom in trendy bricks-and-mortar places to work out, fitness pros are bringing the classes to you, creating live-streaming and on-demand workouts that can be accessed...
Wendy Ida proves that you don’t have to be a 20-something Instagram influencer to bring the #fitspo.
The 66-year-old personal trainer rallies midlife clients who are feeling too stuck, broken down and defeated to crush their goals, fitness or otherwise.
“I tell them, ‘You are still just a baby,’...
If you’re a parent of a college freshman, you’re likely having legitimate concerns: Is your son or daughter sleeping enough? Studying? Eating right?
After all, the “freshman 15” — a reference to the weight college students sometimes put on their first year — is a real thing, even if it might not...
If you’ve hit a wall with restrictive diets such as paleo, Whole30 and keto and can’t stop dreaming of croissants and burritos, it may be time for something different.
Noted New York-based dietitian Tanya Zuckerbrot tells her 66K fans on Instagram (and her many L.A. clients) that you can eat grains,...
Fitness for a cause in Los Angeles and Malibu; a new yoga studio opens in Echo Park; and a Culver City session on post-workout breathing. Check out these well-being ideas as we ease into fall.Seek balance; raise funds
Given that it has a yoga studies degree program, Loyola Marymount University...