- Work out like Chris Hemsworth: ‘Avengers’ actor has a new health & fitness app
- How I got my 89-year-old dad to crush it in the gym
- Cramming in a workout and a healthy meal when there's just no time!
- I survived a workout at Cycle House, the cycling studio with the celebrity following
- We're putting a wellness spin on Valentine's Day gifts
- Asian women union leaders join forces to combat bullying and sexual harassment in schools
- COP24: an important but insufficient agreement
- Education International calls on governments to improve protection for migrants
- Education International calls on governments to improve protection for migrants/refugees
- Fiji: education unionists seek inclusive schools that are a safe environments for all
- Reporter's Notebook: Mueller probe findings trigger a different kind of March Madness on Capitol Hil
- Pence: Mueller findings 'should be welcomed by every American who cherishes the truth'
- George Conway hits back at Sarah Sanders after Mueller report findings released
- Dershowitz says 'shame on Mueller,' calls Russia probe findings bad news for CNN
- James Comey tweets forest photo after Mueller report findings released: 'So many questions'
You dreamed big, you signed up and you trained hard. To help you crush it in Sunday’s L.A. Marathon, I’ve offered up 26.2 things to remember before, during and after the race. Don’t laugh if some of these seem obvious. I’ve done enough marathons to know that sometimes it’s the obvious things that...
When I decided about five months ago to make my 37th marathon — Sunday’s Los Angeles Marathon — one of my fastest, I knew I needed to ramp up my training.
I needed to be run more consistently, incorporate more hill repeats and add regular speed sessions.
And, just as important, I needed to toughen...
When actress Selma Blair strode onto the Vanity Fair red carpet on Oscar night, her most public appearance since announcing in October that she has multiple sclerosis, what drew most attention was not her couture but her cane. Not utilitarian medical supply, foam and stainless steel, but sheathed...
During the hottest, driest summer months, this trek to Ed Davis Park in Newhall’s Towsley Canyon might not be such a special walk, but this spring — wow!
Go when the hills are still green from the rain and wildflowers are showing themselves; it’s a great Santa Clarita Valley workout.
On a wet day,...
From stretching in Valencia to a wellness event in South Bay, a way to try 10 different gyms a month to a camp for women that — literally — rose from the ashes, here are some ideas to stay focused on well-being as we ease into March.
StretchLab, a boutique chain that focuses specifically on stretching...
After years of bulking up to wield Thor’s hammer in that trilogy or the Marvel “Avengers” movies, actor Chris Hemsworth gets as much interest for his workouts as he does his films.
To share some of this knowledge, the chiseled actor, who will be seen in April’s “Avengers: Endgame” and this summer’s...
“Exercise? I get plenty going to Costco for free samples.” For decades, my dad got a laugh with that line. But last year, as I watched him shuffle along with halting, rickety steps that barely cleared the ground, it wasn’t funny anymore.
Over the last few years, Norm Wallack, 89, of Lakewood, a...