- Superfoods for skincare: What that really means
- Healthful yet yummy Halloween treats for the vampire with a sweet tooth
- A mystic sensation and a ghost race: Just a few of the wellness events arriving in October
- Russell Brand on how he pulled his life together after heroin addiction
- Actress Alicia Silverstone expands collaboration to launch herbal supplements
- EU Parliament: aid must not be used to support privatisation
- Germany: education unionists start 100 million campaign against child labour
- Elsevier: the price of success
- Elsevier: putting a price on knowledge
- France: united trade union action protesting the cutting of 2,650 teaching positions in secondary sc
- Democrat Andrew Gillum concedes in Florida governor’s race to Republican Ron DeSantis
- Georgia certifies election results showing Kemp as victor in governor's race
- Cindy McCain says US needs 'a strong leader, not a negative Nancy’
- Broward election boss says racism may be behind clamor against her
- President Trump arrives in California to survey wildfire damage after hammering 'poor' forest manage
Some chew it, or place a few drops under the tongue or let it soak in through the skin. There are numerous ways to consume cannabidiol — better known as CBD. It’s touted for its therapeutic effects, but, unlike its better-known cousin THC, does not get you high.
Hemp-derived CBD is increasingly...
It’s hard enough most days to carve out time for that hourlong gym workout. Around the holidays it can seem nearly impossible.
The good news is that it doesn’t take a full workout to reap the mental and physical benefits of exercise. Fitness “snacking,” or breaking up exercise into short bits throughout...
In Southern California, it’s not enough to just relax at the spa — that pampering has to be results-driven.
Burke Williams Day Spa, SoCal’s original daytime relaxation destination, is adding med spa services to locations in Woodland Hills and Mission Viejo so its customers can fight stress and...
Five years ago, backed by a full band, William Shatner enthralled a standing-room-only crowd at the Coach House nightclub in San Juan Capistrano with his unique “spoken word” stylings — dramatic readings of everything from “Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds” to the Book of Genesis — that he’s been...
The superfood mantra is, by now, familiar to anyone who inspects labels, hovers over produce at the local farmers market or consumes the literature of the wellness community. The cosmetic and beauty industry has endorsed the superfood concept as well and is pushing out new products about as quickly...
Even the most fastidious dieters might find it hard to resist the lure of the Halloween candy bowl. But there’s a way to be smarter about indulging — and no, we’re not talking about going for the mini-boxes of raisins. Instead, watch out for high-fructose corn syrup, fake sugars and artificial...