- These must-haves for your gym bag let you freshen up after a workout
- Holiday dessert options that won't totally submarine your diet
- No excuses: 4 ways to keep your fitness on point this holiday season
- How Michael B. Jordan got that ripped boxing bod for ‘Creed II’
- Curious about all the CBD-infused products you see?
- Asian women union leaders join forces to combat bullying and sexual harassment in schools
- COP24: an important but insufficient agreement
- Education International calls on governments to improve protection for migrants
- Education International calls on governments to improve protection for migrants/refugees
- Fiji: education unionists seek inclusive schools that are a safe environments for all
- Trump visits troops in Germany after surprise Iraq stop
- Deaths of 2 migrant children in detention prompt ‘more thorough’ health assessments at border
- Trump, first lady in Iraq for surprise visit with troops
- Trump, visiting troops in Iraq, defends Syria pullout plan
- From Russia probe to sexual-abuse allegations, 9 political scandals that rocked 2018
For Mallika Chopra, childhood was about more than hopscotch and slumber parties. The author and speaker and her filmmaker brother, Gotham, had the unique advantage of being exposed to meditation from the age of 9 thanks to their father — prominent wellness proponent and physician Deepak Chopra....
These are gifts for someone — naughty or nice — who makes fitness a priority. Or you can gift them to yourself and get a jump on those New Year’s resolutions that are just around the corner. For more gift ideas, go to latimes.com/holidaygiftguide.
A try-before-you-buy workout
Studio classes are...
Do you dread the year-end holidays and all of the crazy spending, stress, exhaustion and time spent hosting and trying to please cranky relatives?
If that’s the case, it’s time to set some healthy boundaries.
“The holidays are supposed to be about giving and spending time with family and friends....
Although a lunchtime kundalini yoga class or after-work-but-before-drinks spin session sounds great in principle, it might not always be convenient; not all gyms have showers.
But several natural and convenient products on the market are directed specifically toward people who aim to weave a workout...
Gingerbread, candy cane, pumpkin spice, eggnog; the flavors of the holiday season are everywhere. But gone are the days when, if you were on a specific nutrition plan, you had to sacrifice the enjoyment of festive flavors. Today — from vegan tarts to Paleo-friendly brownies — if you want to indulge...