- Joe Maddon's agent rips media speculation on Cubs manager's future: 'You guys fired everything up'
- River Forest Village Board approves senior care facility along Harlem Avenue despite neighbors' obje
- The Trump administration should call the Saudis' bluff
- Reduced staff, fewer course offerings possible if referendum fails, Hinsdale District 86 officials s
- Who got NBA rookie extensions, who didn't and what happens next
- Liberia: EI condemns crimes against girls at the US charity operated school More than Me
- Education International Executive Board meets in Brussels to look into the organisation's future
- Education International Executive Board meets in Brussels to look to the organisation's future
- Kenya: Teacher deaths raise concerns over system of conflict area postings
- World Bank World Development Report 2019: Once again, the “cure” is worse than the disease
- Bar Laika, E-Flux’s Long-Awaited Brooklyn Restaurant, Has an Opening Date
- Mel Ramos, Painter of Sexually Suggestive Pop Pictures, Dies at 83
- Seattle Art Museum Appoints Theresa Papanikolas as Curator of American Art
- The World Catches Up to Bruce Nauman: A Review of His Retrospective at the Schaulager
- Mark Rothko Painting From François and Susan de Menil Collection Will Hit the Block at Christie’s
EI condemns the use of lethal force that resulted in the deaths of dozens of Palestinian protesters and the scores of injured, including children, on the Gaza border earlier this week. EI is particularly concerned by what this now means for the fledgling peace process and joins with the wider trade union and peace movements in expressing our sadness and anger for the loss of life and reiterate the statement adopted at its Seventh World Congress.