- Cubs' Joe Maddon on struggling Addison Russell: 'It's hard to get him off the field'
- Cubs' Yu Darvish leaves rehab start after only 1 inning
- 'Truth isn't truth': Giuliani weighs risks of possible Trump interview in Russia probe
- When is the perfect time for Michael Kopech's major league debut?
- New Aaron Rodgers rule (or is it the Anthony Barr rule?) may baffle NFL fans
- Indonesia: education union’s swift support to earthquake-affected teachers, students and schools
- Four new states endorse the Safe Schools Declaration
- Paraguay: Union leads effort to defend the rights of indigenous teachers
- Iran: teacher trade unionist Mohammed Habibi sentenced to ten and a half years in prison
- Asia Pacific: No part of the world is immune from the threat of commercialisation of education
- Thomas Kovachevich at the National Exemplar, Palermo, Italy
- MoMA Union Reaches Contract Agreement with Museum Management After Protests
- Artist Jamie Sneider Launches Fundraiser to Start Residency Program in Italy
- From the Archives: Louise Nevelson on the Mysteries of Her Work, in 1974
- Morning Links: Queen of Soul Edition
EI condemns the use of lethal force that resulted in the deaths of dozens of Palestinian protesters and the scores of injured, including children, on the Gaza border earlier this week. EI is particularly concerned by what this now means for the fledgling peace process and joins with the wider trade union and peace movements in expressing our sadness and anger for the loss of life and reiterate the statement adopted at its Seventh World Congress.
- Spirit Airlines passenger convicted of sexually assaulting 22-year-old woman on flight
- Kentucky youth group kept off American Airlines flight over check-in delay
- Ryanair flight kicks off 'disruptive' passenger dressed as Tinkerbell
- Florida doctor has bizarre airport meltdown to 'prove a point' about police use of force: 'If I was
- 'Suspicious things' found at Los Angeles Airport checkpoint turn out to be WWII replica weapons