- Iran foreign minister: An 'agreeable solution' possible for IAEA inspection request
- Colombian army frees two foreigners held by FARC dissidents
- Brazil education minister steps down, heading to World Bank
- New French coronavirus deaths steady, infections creep up
- U.S. sanctions Mexican firms, individuals over links to Venezuela
- Germany: Public authorities must align health measures in education institutions to infection rates
- Extraordinary Global Education Meeting reaffirms commitments to SDG 4 and calls for accelerated fund
- PISA 2018 Volume 6: ‘Are Students Ready to Thrive in an Interconnected World?’
- Taiwan: Nine out of 10 teachers overworked implementing new curriculum
- Zimbabwe: Government must pay teachers decent salaries for them to resume work
- Sexual assault survivors accuse Amy Coney Barrett of 'siding with powerful abusers'
- Trump, once Presbyterian, now says he's a 'nondenominational Christian'
- Biden claims Amy Coney Barrett wants to overturn Obamacare
- A presidential inauguration during COVID-19: What the January event could look like
- Pro-Trump group crashes Biden drive-in rally in Pennsylvania