- L.A. coronavirus hospitalizations start rising again; officials urge mask-wearing
- U.S. reaches 1 million COVID deaths — and the virus isn't done with us
- With old-school technology, can Novavax win over COVID vaccine skeptics?
- With COVID cases rising, how close is California to new mask rules, restrictions?
- The fight against COVID, a chaplain says, unfolded on 'sacred ground'
- Kentucky Derby travel guide for a Louisville getaway
- Woman visits Disney World every month, donates plasma to cover costs: 'I can help somebody'
- This slope-side suite in Utah is the peak of your spring skiing dreams
- NY man biking across America reveals 'random acts of kindness' in Arkansas
- These are the 10 best all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean
The new rules, which take effect Tuesday, come as the Omicron surge is flattening after weeks of record-setting infections.