- Biden would consider ending filibuster for voting rights 'and maybe more'
- Biden pledges to defend Taiwan if China attacks
- Glenn Youngkin, Jewish leader dismiss Dem's 'ridiculous' claim that criticizing Soros is 'antisemiti
- Dems pushing amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants through reconciliation package: GOP
- Schumer endorses socialist for Buffalo mayor
- Pandemic spurs young families to leave big cities for the heartland. Will they stay?
- Who needs COVID boosters? Experts must decide with incomplete data
- Is In-N-Out's battle the opening skirmish in a conflict over vaccine mandates?
- Coronavirus closes first campus in L.A. County, prompting remote learning, football fallout
- With the federal eviction moratorium over, many call Las Vegas' Desert Moon Motel home
Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo., tweeted out a video that appeared to show House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., sleeping during a congressional hearing Thursday.
Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe attacked his Republican opponent, Glenn Youngkin, on the topic of abortion, claiming the Republican would defund Planned Parenthood and enact laws similar to the Texas landmark law banning abortion after six weeks of pregnancy.
22.10.2021 House Ethics Office finds 'substantial reason to believe' four congressmen violated ethics laws
The House Office of Congressional Ethics released documents Thursday which found “substantial reason to believe” four congressman violated ethics laws.
President Joe Biden said on Thursday night that he hasn't had time to visit the southern border to address the surge in illegal immigrants and admitted that he “should go down.”
President Biden on Thursday said police officers and first responders who refuse the COVID-19 vaccine should stay home and be fired.
President Biden said Thursday he is open to the possibility of altering or eliminating the filibuster to pass federal voting rights legislation “and maybe more,” an admission that marked a reversal on his previous stance.
President Joe Biden vowed to protect Taiwan from any Chinese incursion during a CNN town hall on Thursday night.