- Trump rates his legal team's performance in Senate impeachment trial
- Full video released of Trump discussing Ukraine ambassador’s ouster: Watch the tape
- Trump admin threatens to revoke federal funding from California over abortion coverage mandate
- Schiff stands by 'head on a pike' remark in Senate impeachment speech amid GOP furor
- Trump's legal team launches first day of impeachment defense: 'The president did absolutely nothing
- In New York City's Chinatown, residents and doctors brace for coronavirus' arrival
- Should you panic about the coronavirus from China? Here's what the experts say
- The American dream may help the poorest among us live longer. Here's why
- A greyhound group's challenge: 'How do you turn a racing machine into a pet?'
- L.A. Walks: Make these stairs on the Palos Verdes Peninsula your BFF
Several angry protesters got up close and personal with House impeachment manager Adam Schiff on Capitol Hill during President Trump's Senate trial, calling the California Democrat a "liar," among other things, and advising him to “Move to Venezuela!"
26.01.2020 Pompeo blasts 'shameful' NPR reporter, claims she broke agreement reached before interview
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo responded Saturday following media reports that said he scolded an NPR reporter after they sat for an interview -- one that Pompeo claimed afterward had strayed from an agreement he had reached with the journalist.
U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez urged supporters of 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders on Saturday night to start "tipping people off" if they see federal immigration authorities taking action against illegal immigrants in their communities.
26.01.2020 Democracy 2020 Digest: Longtime RNC committee member in New Hampshire ousted by grassroots
File this as another sign of the changing nature of the Republican Party.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., won a key endorsement Saturday when Iowa’s largest newspaper announced that it will back her for the Democratic presidential nomination, just days before the state’s caucuses.
A pleased President Trump views his lawyers’ forceful two-hour defense presentation Saturday as a “mandate to end” the impeachment trial swiftly, sources familiar with Trump’s thinking told Fox News.
Fox News has obtained the full video of an April 2018 meeting where President Trump told associates that he wanted then-U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch fired.