- Former House Republican wrests California seat from Dem incumbent
- Georgia Senate Dem hopefuls differ on court-packing question
- House Republicans call for censure of NJ Dem who filed bar complaints against Trump lawyers
- Retired Army general ready for new Senate battle in New Hampshire
- LIVE UPDATES: Trump plans Georgia visit to campaign for Senate runoff candidates
- Pasadena stepping up enforcement of COVID-19 restrictions and may consider new rules
- L.A. County's new stay-home order is the strictest in California
- Coronavirus hospitalizations worsen in California, raising new alarms
- Before disasters hit California, these workers get the word out in many languages
- Letters to the Editor: Readers don't want to see your unmasked face in the L.A. Times
28.11.2020 Ilhan Omar accuses journalist Glenn Greenwald of 'weird assertion' for saying she defended John Bren
Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar on Sunday traded barbs with journalist Glenn Greenwald on Twitter.
28.11.2020 BLM supporters continue to protest Biden's consideration of LA Mayor Garcetti for cabinet
Black Lives Matter activists protested outside the home of Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti to protest the mayor’s potential nomination to President-elect Joe Biden’s cabinet.
28.11.2020 Carter Page files $75M lawsuit against DOJ, FBI, Comey claiming 'unlawful surveillance' during Russi
Carter Page is suing the DOJ, FBI and James Comey for $75 million, alleging a violation of Constitutional rights related to the Russia probe.
Ohio certified its election results on Friday with all 18 of the state's electors pledging to vote for President Trump.
President-elect Joe Biden picked up 132 more votes after an election recount in Milwaukee County, among the two places in Wisconsin that President Trump spent $3 million to force a recount.
Former Republican Rep. David Valadao reclaimed his seat in California's 21st District, defeating Democratic incumbent Rep. T.J. Cox.
Georgia Senate Democratic candidates Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock -- both locked in tight runoff races that have drawn national attention -- have taken different stances on the question of court packing.