- Acting CIA watchdog steps down, withdraws IG nomination
- McCaskill promises duck boat 'solutions,' despite government inaction after past tragedies
- To Helsinki and back
- Ocasio-Cortez and Sanders, in joint rally, say their agenda is now Democratic 'mainstream'
- Pentagon sending $200 million in nonlethal aid to Ukraine in move expected to rile Moscow
- Christmas in July: Luxe gadgets to enhance a healthful lifestyle
- This 'Shah of Sunset' tells how he dropped 40 pounds — and kept it off
- 'Face-lift in a bottle'? 8 collagen elixirs and bone broths to try for yourself
- Self-improvement is on the way: Free fitness and lifestyle classes
- 4 ideas for guilt-free summer snacking
The campaign is underway.
Democratic House nominee Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez appeared to get her political colors mixed up on Friday, when she said in a video that she wanted to turn a Kansas House seat red.
21.07.2018 Biden, mulling 2020 run, calls Trump immigration policies 'one of the darkest moments in our history
Former Vice President Joe Biden ripped into the Trump administration’s immigration policies on Friday -- calling them “one of the darkest moments in our history” at a rally held by a Latino civil rights organization.
President Trump on Saturday described former lawyer Michael Cohen’s taping of a private conversation between them as “totally unheard of & perhaps illegal,” but reassured supporters that he has done nothing wrong.
21.07.2018 The dating swamp: How finding love in DC may be impossible for young Trump and GOP staffers
Trying to find love in D.C. can be tricky.
The acting watchdog at the CIA, who has been accused of retaliating against whistleblowers, is resigning, the agency confirmed Friday.
21.07.2018 McCaskill promises duck boat 'solutions,' despite government inaction after past tragedies
U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., pledged Friday to look into “legislative solutions” to improve the safety of amphibious vehicles like duck boats after 17 people died in the Table Rock Lake tragedy Thursday.
- United Airlines passenger claims flight attendants 'started making jokes' after she moved away from
- Millennials choosing ‘Instagrammable’ destinations for next trip, survey says
- Half of American pet owners have never left the country since owning their pet, study finds
- Vaping pilots who caused Air China flight to drop 21,000 feet lose licenses
- 'Serial Stowaway' deemed fit to stand trial, must wear ankle monitor, judge rules