- Mueller said he could wrap up investigation by Sept. 1 if he can interview Trump by mid-July, Giulia
- Hillary Clinton to get Harvard medal for 'transformative impact on society'
- Trump to 'demand' Justice probe whether feds spied on campaign for political purposes
- George H.W. Bush sees 'Hamilton' in Houston, wears socks inspired by musical
- FBI informant met with three Trump advisers during campaign, report says
- The workout that helped get Meghan Markle in shape for her wedding day
- Tonics are all the rage in L.A.: Here's where to start
- The Eat Drink Vegan food and lifestyle festival returns to L.A.
- Moms: This Mother's Day, it's time to put yourself first
- It's the most exclusive, lavish — and pricey! — garden tour of them all
30.05.2018 Mueller's questions for Trump leaked to NYT, in latest unexplained disclosure from Russia probe
Special counsel Robert Mueller has given a list of almost four dozen questions to lawyers for President Donald Trump as part of his investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election and whether Trump obstructed justice, according to a report published in The New York Times.
Former President George H.W. Bush arrived in Maine on Sunday evening, where he's set to spend the summer at his house in Kennebunkport.
20.05.2018 DOJ asks watchdog to look into possible 'impropriety' after Trump demands probe on alleged campaign
The Justice Department asked its watchdog to look into any alleged "impropriety or political motivation" in the FBI's investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election, the DOJ said Sunday night -- hours after President Trump ordered a review looking into whether federal agents infiltrated or surveilled his campaign for political purposes.
20.05.2018 Mueller said he could wrap up probe by Sept. 1 if he can interview Trump by mid-July, Giuliani tells
Special Counsel Robert Mueller has told President Trump's legal team he should be able to wrap up the Russia investigation by Sept. 1 if he is able to interview Trump by mid-July, Rudy Giuliani told Fox News on Sunday.
20.05.2018 'No, I'm not over it': Hillary Clinton jabs Trump, shows off Russian hat at Yale Class Day
Early in her address to graduating Yale students at Sunday's Class Day, Hillary Clinton reached behind the lectern, pulled out a traditional Russian ushanka hat, and held it aloft.
20.05.2018 Mueller said he could wrap up investigation by Sept. 1 if he can interview Trump by mid-July, Giulia
Special Counsel Robert Mueller told President Trump's legal team he should be able to wrap up his investigation by Sept. 1 if he is able to interview Trump by mid-July, Rudy Giuliani told Fox News on Sunday.
Hillary Clinton will receive Harvard’s prestigious Radcliffe Medal for her "transformative impact on society," according to the Ivy League university.
- Pregnant Frontier Airlines passenger allegedly punched in stomach at Orlando airport
- Parents suing American Airlines over death of 25-year-old woman say they never heard from airline
- Alaska Airlines’ first flight piloted by two African-American women earns round of applause
- Meghan Markle spending night at posh hotel before royal wedding: Here's what to know
- Alaska Airlines flight attendant accuses first officer of rape, sues over termination