- Rep. Mace tweets video in defiance of House mask mandate: 'Madam Speaker, come and get me'
- Black Lives Matter Rhode Island to protest Sheldon Whitehouse over exclusive club ties
- House Republicans call for renewal of wall construction contracts in new border security plan
- Maine church asks Supreme Court to scrap COVID-era worship service restrictions
- San Francisco DA recall groups nearly double money raise of competitors amid crime spike
- California sees small boost in vaccinations but needs much more
- Pandemic-era Latin America: Inequality, despair, upheaval — and a potential lost generation of you
- Coronavirus surge worsening in California as officials consider more drastic actions
- State fines El Super grocery chain $447,000 for failing to provide COVID sick leave
- Can my employer require me to get vaccinated? Here's what we know
29.07.2021 Rubio to roll out bill requiring review of CDC decision-making after reversal in mask guidance
Republican Sen. Marco Rubio on Thursday plans to roll out a measure that would direct the Government Accountability Office to review the decision-making process for public health messaging at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention after the agency reversed its guidance on mask-wearing for vaccinated individuals.
29.07.2021 White House says COVID eviction moratorium will expire Saturday after Supreme Court ruling
The White House on Thursday called on Congress to pass legislation to extend the federal eviction moratorium past Saturday, when it is scheduled to expire after a ruling from the Supreme Court.
Providence Mayor Jorge Elorza was physically blocked from Rhode Island Gov. Dan McKee after confronting him about the state’s impending contract with the Providence Teachers Union Wednesday.
29.07.2021 Gov. Abbott denies requests from mayor and judge to enforce masks in schools, government buildings
The mayor of San Antonio plans to ask permission from Gov. Greg Abbott to enforce mask wearing in schools and government buildings after the Republican governor shot down talks of mask mandates in the state.
29.07.2021 Capitol Police ordered to arrest staff and visitors not wearing masks after new House mandate
United States Capitol Police (USCP) were ordered to start arresting visitors and staff who refuse to wear a mask on the House side of the Capitol complex starting Thursday, according to a police memo issued by new USCP Chief Thomas Manger that was obtained by a member of Congress.
29.07.2021 Rep. Mace tweets video in defiance of House mask mandate: 'Madam Speaker, come and get me'
Rep. Nancy Mace, R-S.C., posted a video to Twitter Thursday morning stating that she will not go along with the House’s newly-announced mask mandate given that she has had COVID-19 and is fully vaccinated, and she dared House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to do something about it.
The Black Lives Matter Rhode Island chapter is demanding Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse cut all ties with an exclusive Newport beach club or resign.