- 'Outnumbered': Trump trashing Justin Amash on Twitter is him 'at his best and worst'
- Indiana city where Buttigieg is mayor weighs buying more body cameras for police
- Reluctant witnesses in FISA abuse probe agree to talk to DOJ inspector general
- Byron York says Trump's July 4th 'Salute' exposed contrast between event, critics' predictions
- Sanders hits back at AOC after Ivanka Trump dig
- Want to embrace mindfulness? Try a complaint cleanse first
- For Steve Aoki, the world is his gym
- Why magician Penn Jillette fasts 23 hours a day to maintain his 100-pound weight loss
- Dance like you're in a BTS video? The K-pop workout that doesn't feel like work
- Father’s day gifts that help a dad stay fit
President Trump’s 2020 campaign will seize on Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden’s mixed Senate record rather than his eight years as Barack Obama’s right-hand man.
06.07.2019 House GOP leader sides with AOC on pay hike, says Congress at risk of being only for millionaires
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., appeared to echo New York Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, saying members of Congress deserve a pay raise -- or else only millionaires will be able to serve.
Some Democrats are beginning to use terminology popular with conservatives in order to highlight their policies, according to pollster Frank Luntz.
Fox News's Juan Williams says former Vice President Joe Biden is in "big trouble" after the Democratic presidential frontrunner said he was wasn't ready for Sen. Kamala Harris' attacks during last week's debate.
President Trump's critics' collective outcry over his Independence Day "Salute to America" was overblown, according to Marc Thiessen.
The folks on the Outnumbered couch weighed in on President Trump slamming Michigan Rep. Justin Amash, who announced Thursday that he was leaving the Republican Party.
Lawmakers in the city where Democratic presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg precedes as mayor will consider purchasing 75 additional body cameras for its police force, weeks the fatal shooting of a black man by a white police officer led to civil unrest.