- DeSantis: Florida 'cannot accommodate' influx of migrants expected for processing
- As China invests in economic future, US faces 'big problem' without policy changes, Rubio says
- Spicer: Intelligence chiefs never informed Trump about Flynn investigation
- De Blasio joins 2020 Dems who previously said they weren't running for POTUS to run for president
- Former Kasich adviser takes $350G job lobbying for Russia, registers as foreign agent: report
A federal court of appeals ruled The Trump administration’s revocation of DACA in 2017 was illegal, overturning a lower court’s ruling.
18.05.2019 AG Barr details his hunt for the truth on what really went on with the Russia probe: Listen to the f
It's the question that has dominated politics for more than two years -- just what "exactly what happened" with counterintelligence activities conducted during the 2016 election and the Russia probe.
18.05.2019 Buttigieg backs far-left idea of erasing Thomas Jefferson's name: 'It's the right thing to do'
Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg said Friday that things named after President Thomas Jefferson should be renamed because that’s the “right thing to do.”
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel left city hall for the last time Friday afternoon, ending his eight-year, often turbulent mayoral career.
18.05.2019 AG Barr's critics, who claimed Trump 'obstruction,' would be 'guilty' by own standards: Ari Fleische
As Attorney General William Barr takes pointed criticism from Democrats, those who also claimed President Trump obstructed justice in the Mueller probe "would be guilty themselves" by that metric, Ari Fleischer said Friday.
Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis was caught off guard Thursday when he was notified by U.S. Border Patrol that hundreds of migrants from the Mexican border would be moved into two South Florida counties.
18.05.2019 As China invests in economic future, US faces 'big problem' without policy changes, Rubio says
As China rises as an economic superpower and U.S. rival, America must take a cue and reinvest in its own future by focusing on its workers, "reimagining" its higher education system and making wise trade policy decisions, according to Sen. Marco Rubio.