- Fox News Poll: Voters are frustrated with government, nervous about economy
- Fox News Poll results September 15-17, 2019
- Retired SEAL McRaven says US will be in Afghanistan for 'very long time'
- California lawmaker says it’s 'incomprehensible' that 'racist sexual predator' Ed Buck roamed free
- State Department expels two Cuban diplomats in the midst of UN General Assembly, restricts travel of
- Column: Can Trump legally revoke California's clean air waiver? Short answer: Probably not.
- A daily combo pill can boost the cardiovascular health of poor and minority Americans, study suggest
- Column: Court reinstates lawsuit against Catholic hospital for refusing transgender man's surgery
- Who's to blame for the nation's opioid crisis? Massive trial may answer that question
- Opinion: Why California public university students should have on-campus access to the 'abortion pil
How far has Michael Cohen sunk in prison? He’s made Omarosa Manigault Newman his new self-help guru, a source told Page Six.
20.09.2019 California judge blocks law requiring Trump to submit tax returns to compete in state's 2020 primary
A federal judge in California Thursday granted the Trump campaign’s request to block a new law that requires presidential and gubernatorial candidates to release five years of tax returns to run in the state’s primary elections.
The Pentagon is weighing whether to send more troops, including air defense units, to the Middle East as an act of deterrence, Pentagon officials told Fox News Thursday.
Sen. Bernie Sanders is spotlighting that his presidential campaign has received contributions from one million individual donors. The independent senator from Vermont’s campaign – in announcing the news on Thursday – touted that Sanders is the fastest presidential candidate in history to reach that fundraising milestone – as well as the first Democrat this election cycle to reach the threshold.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., will be the Democratic nominee, said Jesse Watters Thursday on "The Five."
Many voters are frustrated with how the federal government is working and a growing number are nervous about the economy -- yet ratings of economic conditions remain higher than before President Trump took office, according to the latest Fox News Poll.
19.09.2019 Fox News Poll results September 15-17, 2019