- Robert Mueller's Russia investigation by the numbers
- Nadler seeks Barr testimony on Mueller report, challenges call to clear Trump on obstruction
- Top Republicans speak out on Mueller report findings
- Trump team turns tables after Mueller report, calls for investigation into probe's origin
- 5 key takeaways from Mueller report summary in Russia investigation
- A veteran runner shares his 26.2 secrets for conquering the L.A. Marathon
- L.A. Marathon runners need a mantra. And so do you
- How actress Selma Blair — and that cane — inspire others with MS
- Want to see the wildflowers closer to home? Try this scenic Newhall trek
- Fear of commitment? A new service lets you sample L.A.’s hottest workouts
25.03.2019 Reporter's Notebook: Mueller probe findings trigger a different kind of March Madness on Capitol Hil
It was “news o’clock” in Washington -- of course word was going to come, just before 5 p.m. on a Friday, that Special Counsel Robert Mueller had completed his investigation and delivered his report to Attorney General William Barr.
Vice President Mike Pence said that Sunday was "a great day for America" after it was revealed Special Counsel Robert Mueller determined the Trump campaign did not collude with Russia to influence the 2016 election.
George Conway — the husband of White House adviser Kellyanne Conway — renewed his attacks on President Trump on Sunday, implying the president may have committed a crime in connection with the Russia investigation.
Alan M. Dershowitz, the attorney and Harvard Law professor emeritus, slammed Robert Mueller on Sunday, saying the special counsel engaged in a “cop out” by stating that his report neither exonerated President Trump nor concluded he'd committed a crime related to obstruction of justice.
24.03.2019 James Comey tweets forest photo after Mueller report findings released: 'So many questions'
Former FBI Director James Comey seemingly responded Sunday on Twitter to the release of key findings from Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation -- saying he had questions.
Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign concluded on Friday. In a letter released Sunday by Attorney General William Barr, publicly revealed the "principal conclusions" and a bit more about the under-wraps investigation.
24.03.2019 Nadler seeks Barr testimony on Mueller report, challenges call to clear Trump on obstruction
House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler declared Sunday that he’ll soon seek testimony from Attorney General Bill Barr, as the powerful Democrat openly challenged Barr’s determination that Robert Mueller’s investigation did not produce evidence that President Trump committed obstruction of justice.