- Sarah Sanders blasts Dems who 'viciously' attack Judge Barrett while lecturing about 'empowering wom
- McMaster warns Trump plays 'into Putin's hands' with warm remarks about Russian president
- Cindy McCain endorses Biden: 'We are Republicans, yes, but Americans foremost'
- GOP Senate pushes to confirm SCOTUS pick by end of October
- Trump on SCOTUS nominee: 'Watch the abuse she will take'
- A Labor Day-fueled coronavirus surge? 'Troubling trend,' but no clear evidence
- Program to house homeless people in hotels is ending after falling short of goal
- Orange County could be set for wider reopening amid improved COVID-19 numbers
- Disneyland presses for reopening, proposes COVID-19 safety measures
- Nail salons can reopen statewide amid latest COVID-19 rule updates
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death from pancreatic cancer last Friday has started a fiercely partisan battle over whether President Trump should be allowed to replace her with his own pick with just six weeks left until the election or if whoever is elected Nov. 3 should be able to appoint a new justice.
Chad Wolf, the nation’s acting secretary of homeland security, is scheduled to face a Senate panel’s scrutiny beginning Wednesday in a bid to win confirmation to the post on a permanent basis.
The campaign trail is starting to heat up between President Trump and Joe Biden, a week before the first presidential debate is scheduled to take place in Cleveland.
Seattle’s City Council voted 7-2 Tuesday evening to override Mayor Jenny Durkan's veto of a bill that would cut police funding by around $3 million.
23.09.2020 Gaetz calls for election bribery probe of Bloomberg over pledge to pay Florida felons' fines
House Judiciary Committee member Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., told "Hannity" Tuesday that he has spoken with Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody about potentially launching a bribery investigation into former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
23.09.2020 Sarah Sanders blasts Dems who 'viciously' attack Judge Barrett while lecturing about 'empowering wom
The same Democrats who "lecture us about empowering women" have wasted little time attacking Judge Amy Coney Barrett, believed to be the frontrunner for President Trump's nomination to replace the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the Supreme Court, former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said on Tuesday.
23.09.2020 McMaster warns Trump plays 'into Putin's hands' with warm remarks about Russian president
President Trump should be harder on Russian President Vladimir Putin in his public statements, former National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster argued on "The Story" Tuesday.