- GOP politicians slam Biden as he visits Pittsburgh to promote infrastructure package
- Senate Republicans quiz Biden admin on TSA allowing illegal immigrants to use warrants for ID
- 13 Senate Democrats voted against Black female judge nominated by Trump
- Gabbard: Biden should not be choosing SCOTUS judge by 'color of their skin'
- White House responds to migrant transport: 'No such thing as secret flights'
- How worried should we be about the new BA.2 Omicron subtype? Here's what we know
- Rams-49ers football, Lunar New Year pose new COVID-19 challenge for California
- When parents are vaccinated against COVID-19, protection extends to their kids
- For many COVID-19 vaccine opponents, no jab means no job
- San Francisco eases mask, vaccination proof rules as Omicron recedes
29.01.2022 Washington trooper who defied state vaccine mandate and told gov to 'kiss my a--' dies from COVID-19
A Washington State Patrol officer who defied a statewide vaccine mandate and signed off for the last time by issuing a strongly worded message to Gov. Jay Inslee has passed away from COVID-19 complications.
The White House confirmed on Friday that South Carolina District Court Judge Michelle Childs is being considered as a replacement to retiring Justice Stephen Breyer on the United States Supreme Court.
Alabama has sent a request to the Supreme Court asking for a delay in a lower court order to proceed with drawing new congressional maps ahead of the 2022 election.
President Biden told reporters Friday that he is moving U.S. troops to Eastern Europe and NATO countries.
President Joe Biden is scheduled to travel to New York City to meet with Mayor Eric Adams next week as the city reels from the loss of two NYPD officers shot and killed last week.
Republican politicians criticized President Biden amid his visit to Pittsburgh on Friday.
28.01.2022 Senate Republicans quiz Biden admin on TSA allowing illegal immigrants to use warrants for ID
FIRST ON FOX: Senate Republicans have written to the Biden administration, requesting information about the Transportation Security Administration's practice of allowing illegal immigrants to use civil immigration arrest warrants as identification and warning that the practice is a security threat.
- These cities have just been named the 'most welcoming' in the world
- Stowaway flew in cargo plane's wheel well for 11 hours, landed safe in Amsterdam
- Take a sneak peek at the first floorless dive coaster in California
- Best ski resorts for people who don’t ski: report
- Father and daughter renovate 1973 train caboose into an Airbnb