- Kentucky's defeated Gov. Bevin pardoned 428 since election day, prompting harsh criticism: report
- Republicans boost Trump's judicial 'farm team' after AG elections, set sights on Bloomberg
- Supreme Court to review congressional, state subpoenas for Trump financial records
- Democratic debate once again in peril as candidates threaten to boycott over union dispute
- Horowitz report spotlights little-known FBI agent's role in Russia probe, Flynn case
- Some are getting new California health insurance subsidies. Others get shut out
- Two new drugs show rare promise against advanced breast cancer
- Obamacare insurers may win a $12-billion claim in Supreme Court
- Letters to the Editor: Price controls are the only way to make miracle cancer drugs affordable
- Column: Obamacare study proves that having health insurance will reduce U.S. death rates
14.12.2019 Trump camp fumes over Google’s new political ads policy: ‘It is a removal of free speech’
Brad Parscale believes Google's change in policy is payback for President Trump’s victory.
13.12.2019 White House defends Melania Trump's public silence on president's tweet mocking Greta Thunberg
The White House is pushing back against claims that First Lady Melania Trump is being hypocritical for criticizing attacks on her teenage son Barron, but not her husband's attack on 16-year-old Greta Thunberg.
13.12.2019 Pennsylvania veteran who lost leg in Afghanistan running for Congress against incumbent Dem
Earl Granville, 36, is a Pennsylvania Army National Guard veteran who lost his leg while serving in Afghanistan. He now says he wants to give back to the people who helped him heal by representing their interests in Congress.
Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders returned on Friday to the state that holds the first primary in the race for the White House – accompanied by freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar - a high profile and progressive firebrand member of Congress.
Liberal host-turned-congressional hopeful Cenk Uygur announced Friday he will not be accepting endorsements anymore as Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., retracted his endorsement of Uygur amid a backlash from supporters.
13.12.2019 Kentucky's defeated Gov. Bevin pardoned 428 since election day, prompting harsh criticism: report
After conceding to Democrat Andy Beshear’s victory -- but before giving up his governorship -- Kentucky’s now-former Republican Gov. Matt Bevin pardoned 428 people between election day through the end of his term Monday, according to the Secretary of State's Office, including some who committed violent offenses.
13.12.2019 Republicans boost Trump's judicial 'farm team' after AG elections, set sights on Bloomberg
Republicans have successfully boosted President Trump's "farm team" for the federal judiciary after going undefeated in attorney general (AG) races last month, and are now setting their sights on 2020 presidential hopeful Michael Bloomberg.