- Trump's CPAC speech Saturday to cap tumultuous week for the president
- Trump's remarks on Otto Warmbier case reflect 'chronic problem' in president's rhetoric: Charles Lan
- GOP senator subpoenaed at CPAC was target of 'political stunt,' his spokeswoman says
- Rep. Matt Gaetz regrets ‘invoking’ Michael Cohen's family in tweet, says he’s ‘sorry’
- Trump cheers Covington student's lawsuit against Washington Post: 'Go get them Nick'
- Fear of commitment? A new service lets you sample L.A.’s hottest workouts
- Work out like Chris Hemsworth: ‘Avengers’ actor has a new health & fitness app
- How I got my 89-year-old dad to crush it in the gym
- Cramming in a workout and a healthy meal when there's just no time!
- I survived a workout at Cycle House, the cycling studio with the celebrity following
Arizona Democratic Senate candidate Kyrsten Sinema took a narrow 9,600-vote lead over GOP opponent Martha McSally late Thursday, with some 400,000 votes left to count in a closely-watched race that will determine the size of the Republican Senate majority in January.