- DeSantis: Florida 'cannot accommodate' influx of migrants expected for processing
- As China invests in economic future, US faces 'big problem' without policy changes, Rubio says
- Spicer: Intelligence chiefs never informed Trump about Flynn investigation
- De Blasio joins 2020 Dems who previously said they weren't running for POTUS to run for president
- Former Kasich adviser takes $350G job lobbying for Russia, registers as foreign agent: report
Lawyers for Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson on Monday filed a federal lawsuit that claims Florida is disenfranchising voters by not counting mail-in ballots it received after Election Day.