- Bernie's bombast now facing more rivals, more media scrutiny
- Tucker Carlson presses ex-Bush attorney how Trump would be removed under 25th Amendment: by force, f
- Move over Millennials, Oregon lawmakers introduce bill to lower voter age to 16
- McCabe tells 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert he remains suspicious of President Trump
- Trump’s declaration of national emergency was unnecessarily ‘dramatic’: Victor Davis Hanson
- How I got my 89-year-old dad to crush it in the gym
- Cramming in a workout and a healthy meal when there's just no time!
- I survived a workout at Cycle House, the cycling studio with the celebrity following
- We're putting a wellness spin on Valentine's Day gifts
- We found 19 new high-tech fitness devices — and you'll want them all
Lawyers for Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson on Monday filed a federal lawsuit that claims Florida is disenfranchising voters by not counting mail-in ballots it received after Election Day.