- Trump's Middle East peace deals 'rejected conventional wisdom': State Dept.
- Pro-Trump high schooler sues Florida district for censoring support
- Sen. Kelly Loeffler tests negative for COVID-19 after two staffers infected, will vote to confirm AC
- Trump rallies North Carolina on jam-packed Saturday
- Trump to deliver remarks in North Carolina on jam-packed Saturday
- Column One: She's pregnant, she has COVID-19, and she can't breathe
- Coronavirus bears down on a small Montana town
- Bay Area high school suspends on-campus learning after reports of parties, sleepovers
- Backlog in reporting of test results swells coronavirus case count in L.A. County
- Like Regina King's Emmy night outfits? Bid on them for a good cause
Senate Republicans are pushing forward with an attempt to confirm a new Supreme Court justice before the Nov. 3 presidential election.