- Hochul says New York 'safe harbor' for abortion seekers; blames Trump in push to the polls
- Biden still does not support court packing, White House confirms
- Blinken says Putin has ‘already failed’ in strategic objective to end Ukraine's independence
- Whitmer slams Trump for extremism after question addressing threats from 'pro-abortion rights group'
- Liz Warren says SCOTUS ‘set a torch’ to its last bit of legitimacy after overturning Roe V. Wade
- Alameda County ends short-lived mask mandate, citing improved coronavirus conditions
- What's the difference between the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines for the youngest kids?
- These machines to help people breathe were recalled a year ago. Many still use them
- 2 million California kids are now eligible for COVID vaccine. How many will get it?
- Abcarian: I dodged COVID-19 for more than two years. The latest surge finally got me.
13.05.2022 White House says it 'misstated' that vaccines were unavailable when President Biden took office
The White House walked back a tweet stating that “there was no vaccine available” when President Biden took office, issuing a follow-up tweet on Friday night saying that they “misstated” the availability of COVIS-19 vaccines in January 2021.
- Woman on Malta trip has incomplete miscarriage but can't get abortion due to Maltese law
- French prehistoric cave in Marseille to open new exhibit
- Best campgrounds across America
- Tips for road tripping with dogs, from people who live in a van year-round
- How to road trip with kids, from parents who live in a bus year-round