- 2022 NBA All-Star starters announced, with LeBron James chosen for 18th straight time
- Nadal is one win away from record-breaking grand slam title after reaching Australian Open final
- Ben Roethlisberger retires after 18-year NFL career with Pittsburgh Steelers
- Danielle Collins reaches maiden grand slam final with victory over Iga Swiatek at Australian Open
- Kansas City Chiefs fans donate $178,000 to New York children's hospital after playoff victory over t
Iranian women were allowed to share a landmark moment as Iran secured qualification on Thursday for November's World Cup in Qatar.
As Prince Andrew faces the prospect of a trial in a very public civil lawsuit for sexual abuse later this year, the British royal has given up his membership at the historic Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews in Scotland.
Daniil Medvedev will face Rafael Nadal in the Australian Open final after beating Stefanos Tsitsipas in a fiery semifinal on Friday.
The Denver Broncos announced Nathaniel Hackett as the team's new head coach on Thursday, sparking speculation over a swift reunion with Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
Alisson said the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) had prevented his side from being "punished unfairly" after the Brazil goalkeeper had two red cards rescinded in Thursday's 1-1 draw with Ecuador in a World Cup qualifier.
The starters for this year's NBA All-Star Game were announced on Thursday, and there were some familiar faces along with some new ones.
28.01.2022 Nadal is one win away from record-breaking grand slam title after reaching Australian Open final
Rafael Nadal is just one win away from winning a record-breaking 21st grand slam title after the Spaniard reached the Australian Open final on Friday.