- 'By not taking a knee, cricket raised a ﬁnger'
- Adam Peaty ahead of schedule for Olympics after another 100m blast
- Real Madrid team bus window smashed by soccer fans ahead of Champions League tie in Liverpool
- Man Utd change seat covering colors to improve home form after players complain
- What happened next to Netflix's child golf prodigies
Seven-time All-Star NBA LaMarcus Aldridge has retired from basketball abruptly after he suffered an irregular heartbeat during the Brooklyn Nets' loss to the Los Angeles Lakers on Saturday, April 10.
Arsenal star Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has been recovering in hospital after catching malaria whilst on international duty.
Novak Djokovic had been on an unbeaten 10-match run to start 2021 in which he'd lifted his ninth Australian Open title.
It's a memory that Martin Braithwaite has pushed to the back of his mind -- watching his friends having fun while he was temporarily trapped in a wheelchair.
Maxi Bagnasco says he knows Diego Maradona's features by heart after painting portraits of the soccer star almost daily since the Argentine World Cup winner died last November.
A leading cricket journalist has said the England cricket team were wrong to stop kneeling in the midst of the Black Lives Matter protests and the struggle against racism last summer.
World record holder Adam Peaty declared himself ahead of schedule for the Tokyo Olympics after swimming the fastest 100m breaststroke of the year at the British selection trials in London on Wednesday.