- Why Olympians bite their medals and what they do with them
- Olympics spoilers are basically inevitable in 2021 -- but there are still some ways to avoid them
- Olympic athletes are showing us their funny, fascinating, complicated selves on TikTok and beyond
- How Radcliffe ought back against 'quitter' label
- There may be more Olympians who identify as LGBTQ than ever before. But there are limits to inclusio
A tiny landlocked European country surrounded by Italy, San Marino enjoyed a breakout moment at Tokyo 2020 on Thursday, winning its first ever first Olympic medal.
USA's Sunisa Lee won the women's all-around gymnastics gold medal at the Tokyo Olympics on Thursday as Simone Biles cheered on from the stands at the Ariake Gymnastics Centre.
Simone Biles, the US gymnast who withdrew from Tokyo 2020 Olympic events to prioritize her mental health, has thanked fans for their "love and support" amid an outpouring of praise and well wishes from people around the world.
Caeleb Dressel has won the men's 100 meter freestyle final with a time of 47.02 seconds, an Olympic record.
After making history with his victory at the Open earlier this month, Collin Morikawa might well be the favorite to win Olympic gold in the country where half his family is from.
28.07.2021 Olympics spoilers are basically inevitable in 2021 -- but there are still some ways to avoid them
So you're trying to avoid spoilers about the Olympics...