- Morning Links: Cloudsmith Edition
- $49.8 M. Francis Bacon Portrait Leads Solid $397.1 M. Christie’s Contemporary Sale, Records Fall f
- $45.3 M. Basquiat Leads Robust $131.6 M. Phillips Sale of 20th-Century and Contemporary Art
- Suki Seokyeong Kang at Institute of Contemporary Art, Philadelphia
- L.A.’s Main Museum and ArtCenter College Launch Seven-Month ‘Exploratory Partnership’
- Pregnant Frontier Airlines passenger allegedly punched in stomach at Orlando airport
- Parents suing American Airlines over death of 25-year-old woman say they never heard from airline
- Alaska Airlines’ first flight piloted by two African-American women earns round of applause
- Meghan Markle spending night at posh hotel before royal wedding: Here's what to know
- Alaska Airlines flight attendant accuses first officer of rape, sues over termination
It's the latest example of the pleasurable trend of dealers staying open late for big-league video show. Read More
The post 303 Gallery Will Screen Doug Aitken Video Through the Night appeared first on ARTnews.
See images from one notable show every weekday. Read More
The post Gianfranco Baruchello at Villa Arson, Nice, France appeared first on ARTnews.
Their first show with the gallery, "Stonely Planet," opens this summer at its Aspen space. Read More
The post Marianne Boesky Gallery and R & Company Now Represent the Haas Brothers appeared first on ARTnews.
The artist currently has a two-person show there with Amanda Friedman. Read More
The post Egg Baby: Peter LaBier Debuts Zine of Childhood Drawings at Brooklyn’s Safe Gallery appeared first on ARTnews.
The mood in the room was tame, but the house racked up big numbers nonetheless, selling 58 of 64 lots. Read More