- US weekly jobless claims increase less than expected
- Trump says GDP would be near 4% and the Dow would be up to 10,000 points higher if it weren't for th
- White House top economic advisor Larry Kudlow says economic growth will top 3% this year
- Trump says he 'could get used to' negative interest rates as he knocks the Fed: 'Love that'
- Trump urges countries to 'put their own citizens first' at Davos as he touts US economic success
- To train more workers, companies turn to virtual reality
- Which company just hit $1 trillion? Google it.
- Activist hedge funds stepped up calls for asset sales and spin-offs in 2019: data
- ValueAct's Ubben cheers BlackRock's new stance on climate change
- In next war, soldiers will leave their smartphones at home: Peter Apps
Leaders of the G7 group of the world's biggest economies issue warning about digital coins like Libra.
- Hong Kong to ban entry of people from virus outbreak province
- Twenty soldiers killed in Mali attack, government says
- Nearly 50 dead, thousands displaced as storms lash southeast of Brazil
- Mayor of China's Wuhan expects another 1,000 virus cases in the city
- Iraq security forces clash with protesters in Baghdad and other cities