- US weekly jobless claims increase less than expected
- Trump says GDP would be near 4% and the Dow would be up to 10,000 points higher if it weren't for th
- White House top economic advisor Larry Kudlow says economic growth will top 3% this year
- Trump says he 'could get used to' negative interest rates as he knocks the Fed: 'Love that'
- Trump urges countries to 'put their own citizens first' at Davos as he touts US economic success
- To train more workers, companies turn to virtual reality
- Which company just hit $1 trillion? Google it.
- Activist hedge funds stepped up calls for asset sales and spin-offs in 2019: data
- ValueAct's Ubben cheers BlackRock's new stance on climate change
- In next war, soldiers will leave their smartphones at home: Peter Apps
Customers abroad have been hit with thousands of pounds of charges and been unable to use their phones.
- Iraq security forces clash with protesters in Baghdad and other cities
- U.S.-Israeli woman jailed in Russia seeks pardon: Interfax
- India's Republic Day celebrations marked with protests, blasts
- Hong Kong protesters torch planned virus quarantine building
- Pope asks Catholics to say 'Never Again' to the Holocaust